My favorite...



A "favorite" can be so much different to people; to me it's hair in fashion!
My favorite work, passion and -fabric-
Here's my way of approaching it...

mandag 4. februar 2013

A weeks' passed update... SWOOSH!

Jeeeez...! Another week passed, and another one begun! 

So first up was...

-a shoot for KK, with both Gabrielle and Silya (Silje) Nymoen, we had so much fun! Look forward to show you the results later on...
Then, due to the annual Hår & Skjønnhetsmessen in Spektrum here in Oslo, we prepped the  models for Redken's show -we did a lot of makeovers I tell you!
Oddmund kept the logistics tight...

A long day for sure...
Then the next day, thursday it was,;after finishing the salon; I prepped some hair for friday's exciting shoot with Tove and Tord -the three of us really works like dynamite, and now it was actually three years since the last time we worked together, so for old times sake...
We arranged a shoot -here prepping with my dear assistant Colombo!
The hair was awesome! 
And the results...
Amazing!

The three divas of the day! :)) Haha!! :))
After finishing a 12hr day, we headed off to the Frends show with a couple of HOB Academy's finest educators...
and we really...
Enjoyed it!
Got home to bed, early up and then we started off prepping for Redken's show atthe annual  Hair and Beauty Chant '13


Later that night, it was time to set back and enjoy...
The annual Hairdressing Awards '13
We were really amazed when it was announced that our company was greeted The Consolidated Company of The Year '13! HurraHHH! And our Great Founding Father hit the stage and took the whole room with his charm!
Got home early to get up to a new day of Hair & Beauty -luckily everybody was in good shape despite last nights party and so...
We got the girls...
ready for the last day of show and...
it turned out great! :))
Also, as a co-team, Pureology had a show with lovely Wenche Knutson, and so I got to meet her, and of course have our picture taken after the show!
As always after work, we grabbed a bite and then we got ourselves home...
The whole week probably turned into a little too much cause when I awoke this morning I didn't feel quite well, and so I missed the opening of Oslo FashionWeek, but got to do a little office-work and some Redken studying -there's a lot of new things to come, and so I'm excited to share with you all of the new things to come... ;)


1 kommentar:

Please feel free to drop me a line! :)